• Assisting the sales team in defining the first level technical solution /pitch and mapping customer requirements to technical solutions.
• Maintaining an understanding of the product set and its future development by interfacing with internal and external product vendors for technology updates and product updates
• Interfacing with customers to assist them with defining business and technical requirements and assisting them with preparation of Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Bid (RFB). Documents where necessary.
• Influencing customer's decisions about technology and products.
• Preparing and delivering technical presentations.
• Graduate of Information Technology, Business Administration Major in Management Information System or Computer Science.
• POS system and ERP experience is essential.
• Self-starter with positive 'can do' attitude.
• Strong knowledge in the food and retail industry.
• Knowledge in agile and scrum concept.
• In-depth technical understanding of cloud, network, and POS peripherals.
• Knowledge in business process Business analysis is a plus.
• Good presentation skills (addressing a large, predominantly technical audience).
Interested applicants may send their cv's at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org