• Develop system requirements with a team.
• Create modules/features based on requirements.
• Performed or direct revisions, repair or expansion of programs.
• Compile documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
• Male or Female.
• Holder of Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any Computer related course.
• Can program proficiently in ANY of the following programming languages: C/C++/C#
• Has strong academic/working background in programming.
• Willing to work on extended hours, under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants may send their cv's at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org