Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments. ... Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- • Candidate must posses a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent
- • Proven Bookkeeping experience
- • Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payables/receivable principles.
- • Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- • Know how to process Financial Statement
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Once we receive your application we call you for an interview in our Main Office.