The IT Specialist is responsible for the day to day operational activities of the company, support network administration and system. Utilizes relevant system according to standard procedures to ensure efficient and effective management.
- • Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- • Preferably 1-2 years experienced employee specialized in IT/Computers – Hardware or equivalent
- • Performs installation and configuration of new or newly assigned computers prior to turnover to users to ensure no computer downtime.
- • Attends to request for computer repairs in a timely manner in accordance with established procedures and standards
- • Maintains hardware inventory to ensure all units are accounted for
- Install operating systems, email programs and application packages
- in accordance with software license agreements.
- • Continuously install version updates or patches to software reliability
- • Knowledge to maintain the company website.
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Once we receive your application we call you for an interview in our Main Office.